Blog Welcome
I would like to welcome myself to the stimulating world of the blog. I was turned onto this by my good friend, burrojoe (www.burrojoe.blogspot.com) as I have long sought an outlet to reveal random thoughts that flit through my mind on a daily basis. Hope you enjoy my mind’s “periodic musings” as much as I do…if not, in the words of Jack Nicholson, “You can’t handle the truth…I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a ---- what you think you are entitled to.” Now, get back to work!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home